101 North 10th Ave, Bozeman, MT, 59715
Patient Account Login Portal
To provide our patients and families with the most convenient orthodontic experience possible, we are excited to announce our new online patient account login portal!
Through this page our patients can log in to:
- Fill out the New Patient History Form before their first appointment in our office
- View scheduled appointments
- See instructional animation videos
- View your account balance
- Print receipts for flex plans or personal records
- Make a payment on your account.
- Update account information for your automatic drafting payment plan
- and more!
At your first visit to our office we will need to collect some information including medical history, dental history, and insurance information, if you have any. Click Here to save time by completing this confidential patient history form before your or your child's appointment in our office.
If you are an existing patient of our office, please follow the instructions below to register an account login to be able to view your account information. (note: make sure we have your cell-phone number and email address correctly entered into our system before continuing.)
- Click here to begin registration.
- Click the "Register Responsible Party" link. (See below.)
- Fill in required information including:
- Responsible party first and last name
- Patient's birthdate
- Email address on record with our office
- Cell phone number on record with our office. (NOTE: this information must exactly match the information in our records. Please call us at 406-587-1811 or email us at JLR@rectorortho.com to update information or if you are unable to proceed beyond this step.)
- After filling out the required information and clicking "Register", you will be sent a verification number via text and email.
- Click "Verify Registration" on the portal screen (see below) and use your verification number to create a password and complete registration.
Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding this registration process.
101 North 10th Ave
Bozeman, MT 59715
Monday 9 am to 4 pm
Tuesday 7:45 am to 5 pm
Wednesday 7:45 am to 5 pm
Thursday 7:45 am to 5 pm
Friday 7:45 am to 5 pm